Symptoms of a Damaged Tooth
From chewing on ice cubes to suffering from facial trauma, teeth can break in a litany of ways. When this occurs, it is paramount to take immediate action or else more significant damage can occur. You may be able to see the damage or sense something is wrong based on the symptoms. If you suffer from any of the following, then you must see a Lake Jackson, TX dentist right away for a dental fillings procedure:
- Feeling as though something is stuck between your teeth
- Pain any time you drink or eat
- Pain that comes and goes consistently
- Sharp pain any time you bite down
- Pain when eating something sugary
Some cracked teeth will be asymptomatic, which means they will not exhibit any symptoms right away. This is why it is important to see your dentist once every six months. You may not realize something is wrong, but our dentist will. You can get the treatment you need promptly, so you are not inadvertently causing more complications.